April 12, 2021. The experience and expertise of domestic companies in conditions of gas market reform and the construction of a competitive business environment on the European model are important today. The future event will be a discussion platform for the second time for an open and constructive discussion of the reform of the gas sector in the context of European integration aspirations of Ukrainian markets.
We invite you to participate! Detailed Information: https://iclub.energy/ugo_2021
20 april 2021 open dialogue between representatives of leading domestic gas market companies, potential investors, legislative and executive authorities on the following important issues:
- Government initiatives in the retail segment (population). Annual contracts and the price ceiling for gas;
- Gas Release Programm, sales initiative of all gas “Ukrgazvydobuvannya” on the exchange; Inner benchmark gas prices; Future of sales market: dual product – Gas + Electricity;
- Cancel PSO for TKE;
- Government initiative: own extraction should cover the full need for gas in Ukraine. Deadline by 2025;
- New Natural Resources Code;
- tax and deregulation policy of stimulating extraction of heavy-minute and non-traditional deposits of hydrocarbons;
- Ukrainian shelf. Beginning of great investment?
- International gas trading platforms;
- Creation of a full-fledged exchange in Ukraine.
- Liquidity. Development of the payments mechanism for clearing systems;
- Transit and natural gas storage. Interconnectors. Short-haul and customs ware house;
- EFET standards contracts;
Organizers: Energy Club and The Association “Gas Traders of Ukraine”